Serfloor’s Hybrid Herringbone is a revolutionary flooring system composed of natural limestone and PVC powder, providing greater dimensional stability to your floor compared to other vinyl products.
With the combination of Uniclic® Technology and the composition of the 7mm planks, Serfloor’s Hybrid Herringbone is both durable and 100% water-resistant. All these features will guarantee you to enjoy a beautiful floor for many years to come.
Offering 4 stunning traditional colours, Serfloor’s Hybrid Herringbone creates an artistic and elegant appearance within your space. With its ideal plank size, consisting of an A and B click, this range will add luxury and class to any area.
Features & benefits:
- Easy to maintain
- Virgin Material
- Designed for No Extra Underlay
- Best Choice for Allergy Sufferers
- Suitable for Under Floor Heating
- Fire, Slip, Oil and Stain Resistant
- Durable & Low Maintenance
- 640 x 128 x 7mm
- 0.5mm wear layer
- 1 box contains 16 planks (1.31sqm)
- Each box contains either an A or B plank
- 2mm IXPE acoustic foam underlay
- R10 slip rating
- 15 years Commercial wear warranty
- 30 years Residential wear warranty